Publication obligations ex art. 14 D.Lgs 27 ottobre 2009, n. 150
COMPANY NAME: Tecnologie Innovative per il Controllo Ambientale e lo Sviluppo Sostenibile (TICASS)
LEGAL FORM: Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata
VAT number: 01955020993
ATECO CODE: 72.19.09
CORPORATE PURPOSE: The aim of the Company is to establish a non-profit organisation to regulate and develop activities supporting the Technological Innovation Centre, for the promotion, development and transfer of innovative technologies concerning: saving energy, controlling and managing the environment, sustainable development and improving quality of life.
CONSTITUTIVE ACT: 02/03/2010
COMPANY DURATION: 31/12/2030
ADMINISTRATIVE AND OPERATIONAL OFFICE: Via Domenico Fiasella, 3/16 16121 Genoa (Italy)
LOCAL UNITS: Via Dodecaneso 31, 16146 Genoa (Italy) – Laboratory
CERTIFIED MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and Innovation aimed at developing the territorial and socio-economic potentials, and provide answers to those needs.
The Consortium acts as a meeting point between the “top-down” approach (institutional, legal, authoritative but slower) and the “bottom-up” approach (local economic and production companies, more operational and faster).
Combining the shared and constantly updated analytical results of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Territorial Threats and Opportunities, it was possible to define the Macro Areas where research and innovation can be applied, of which its main objectives are:
- Cooperation between Research, Innovation, Training and Production using eco-sustainable tools and technologies.
- Advanced research in the macro-areas of interest and the development of know-how and tools of its members.
- Creation of a critical mass of human, technological and financial resources, to achieve internationally recognized levels of excellence.
- Support for the exchange of researchers related to Ticass, to foster the link between the world of research and business.
- Development of Industrial Research and Experimental Development projects and scouting sources of financing.
Documents to download
Financial statements (documents in italian)
Company structure: Click here for more information
Management Board: Click here for more information
Executive Committee: Click here for more information
Technical Committee: Click here for more information
Technical Operating Committee: Click here for more information
Scientific Advice: Click here for more information
This post is also available in: Italian