- Implementation of synergies between subjects that use environmentally sustainable tools and technologies and are involved in Research, Innovation, Training and Production.
- Promotion of advanced research in the macro-areas of interest, enhancing the experiences, tools and know-how of its members.
- Creation of a critical mass in terms of human, technological and financial resources, to achieve levels of internationally recognised excellence.
- Obtaining funds for research and innovation activities by private and public investors.
- Promotion, activation and strengthening of structures, equipment and instruments used in research activities.
- Support for the exchange of TICASS researchers, to favor a close contact between the research and business world.
- Activation and development of innovative projects shared between the research system and companies.
This post is also available in: